Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sharing My Sunday Vibe!

When we're born we're giving gifts and talents that reflect who we are as individuals no matter who we are or where we come from. I try to ensure every day that I utilize some if not all my gifts and talents that I was born with when I entered into this tangled world of confusion. I like to look at the world as a big knot that's trying to be unraveled and it may not be completely unraveled by me, that's why I encourage everyone reading this post to dig deep inside themselves to explore the gifts and talents you hold inside of you. Sometimes, we can get so caught up in our day to day life that we lose the desire to fulfill our own destiny or pursue our own hopes and dreams putting blinders on and settling for the path society paved for us which sometimes consist of building others visions instead of building upon our own visions becoming comfortable while our hope, dreams, and desires tug at our soul reminding us that they are still there waiting for us to pursue along with fulfilling them because they were given to us personally. As Steve Jobs stated " Time is limited so don't waste it living some else's life" which ties into this quote stating " When I stand before God At The End Of My Life I Would Hope That I Wouldn't Have A Single Bit Of Talent Left, And I Can Say 'I Used Every Talent You Gave Me." As I hope you'll be able to quote those words too! May your hopes, desires, and dreams become Deja Vu

No comments:

Post a Comment