Friday, August 2, 2013

My Google Plus Story!

My entering into the Cafe Inspired by my Google Plus Story



 I remember a year ago I wanted to get back into the social networking scene. So, I went back to Myspace, just to find it had changed since the last time I held my Myspace account, which lead me on a continuing search. Searching for a social site that would allow me to post and share videos I liked with others, while engaging with others at the same time....



                                                           


  As I was searching threw the net, I stumbled across GooglePlus. I had no idea what Google Plus was at all, all I knew was that it was a social site, that allowed me to share post with others, while they where able to immediately engage, comment and contributing their +1 on my post. Sharing my post, or commenting on my post I was enjoying myself and having fun!


                               



 I knew nothing about circles and at the time there was no such things as communities, only pages that you where able to set up. I remember the first person who really started helping me get the hang of Google Plus and helping learn my way threw the system was +A.C. Marsh!



  +A.C. Marsh was one of the first people who circled me, he was very helpful welcoming me to  Google plus being kind and courteous the whole time, which I appreciated. Including me in his post conversations, engaging in my post and so fourth. Soon others from his circle, circled me and it all kinda started from there. I never took the time until now to say "Thank you +A.C. Marsh !" Thank you so very much , you are one of many, who made and continue to make my G+ experience very pleasant as well as enjoyable.



  Secondly, I'd like to acknowledge +Hashim Warren! You never know what you might learn or what you could possibly learn from the people you circle. I actually recently started blogging, which I found joy in doing! I knew nothing about blogging until I came across a post in my stream that +Hashim Warren had shared on "the benefits" of blogging.


 After reading that article I figured I should give blogging a try, being I spend a lot of my time online anyways. Circling +Hashim Warren  I never knew that I read a article that would change my whole social network experience for the best, by just circling and reading a article posted by someone I circled, which just happened to be in my case Mr. +Hashim Warren, so "Thank you" Mr. Warren!



 Lastly, I could never  have imaged how much fun I would have joining G+, I couldn't had even imagine how many special people I would meet +Julie M , +Leslie Wells , +Dolly Rodriguez+Mary Snow+Remy Blue+Pris G   along with a host of others... I couldn't have even imagined how rewarding it could be, or would be joining a social networking site, but not just any social site G+!  Google plus has allowed me to make more than just the most out of a social networking site while building so memorable moments as well as bonds with others. Thank you Google Plus and that's my Google Plus Story!



2 comments:

  1. Glad to know you got inspired! I wish I could remember the name of the person who inspired me to start blogging.

    Do you remember the article I shared?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings, Hashim Warren

      I can't remember the title of the article, but I do remember the post mentioned a few beneficial reasons of starting a blog... I wish I could remember but I thank you for posting it :.)

      I have found great joy in blogging, thanks to a post you shared

      Delete